Monday, October 4, 2010

TIME STEPS

I'm watching midnight eccentricities of light
force luminous reflections
of Sirius and the moon
into incandescent, transcendant nebulae,
pour music onto snow in the back garden,
blazing into past prophecies, radiant and unearthly,
where all knowledge is prescient.

The imprint is perceptible.
I feel the deft cells' remembering,
the learning to swim in primordial soup,
paring away, evolving
into footprints in a dark world, learning to solve,
nudging, one by one,
cryptic concatenations marching in real-time
like pain filled sluggards.

Ongoing.
Still worrying at unknown
and difficult
milleniums.


© 2010 Charlotte Merrill Jensen

1 comment:

  1. Bill - Thanks for posting these, I adore them. That is what I love about Char, she is always surprising me, what an incredibly talented woman. Thanks again for taking the time to share them with us.
    Becky Holdorf

    ReplyDelete